Original topic:

Disappointed

(Topic created on: 10-15-2020 07:55 AM)
srihithbandaru
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
Though I am an ardent fan of Samsung devices, lately I have realised that the build quality of the phones or other accessories are too poor for long time run

1. Samsung galaxy note9
It is strange that a phone which costs around 70K finds itself hard to last for more than two years. My phone has an battery bulge issue where I'm not able to find appropriate response from the customer care and the android updates! It is too strange that flagship will no longer receive latest android updates. 
Note: I don't keep the phone charged overnight, I take utmost care of my phone and it looks as good as a new one even today.

Needless to say how people are disappointed about the Exynos process, its too sad to hear that even the S20FE was not offered a Snapdragon processor even after they named it "Fan edition". That is what fans wanted at the first point. 

2. Samsung galaxy buds
I should say I have been struggling using this device lately especially, from last 4 to 6 months. 
Issues:

No seemless Connectivity: 

it is next to impossible to connect the Bluetooth device to my phone without opening the galaxy wearable app( opened whenever I open the buds case and just plugin the earphones). It is so annoying. 

With updates, I believe that performance of these have been reduced because, I started observing more latency while playing games and also, there's more distortion to the audio/music while listening to any movie, music or even a speech. The audio breaks too often making it even more worse to use the Bluetooth. Glad, I still have headphone jack to my phone. 

Overall, I am really disappointed to see how bad the devices are performing for long time run and wanted to switch to other company. 

Let me know what you guys feel about the same.

Stay safe 

4 Comments
Ashraf144
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Bro i don't have any problems what you mentioned and i am using Note 9 more than 2 years since its release.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
same here but, I'm facing issues from last three months. went to service centre but, their response was not good
0 Likes
Ashraf144
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
you r from?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes