Original topic:

Comparasion Of A series and M series features.

(Topic created on: 05-25-2021 12:54 PM)
AKSHAY35490
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
I feel very bad to say that Samsung is doing partiality with his members . I'm a old user of Samsung and using Samsung A20 device but due to crack in screen I bought Samsung M51 , but I feel lack of many features in M series as compare to A series. Like: - Sound Assistant - Samsung Pass - Samsung Pay - Clipboard - Can't see all Notification in Notification history only 10 Notification. - Heating issue while Charging - App crashed - Sound Assistant Lack of Samsung music app on play store so I download it from galaxy store so There were none Option to music with Music button Which were present in Sound Assistant. - Samsung Pass I saved many passwords in Samsung pass but after change in device I'm feeling uncomfortable because there were no option to use auto-fill and fear in lack of Privacy using third party app.
21 Comments
Tech Talk
May be you forget before purchase that out of one or 2 models m devices are core device not full one ui .. so it's limited of features...that is your fault that you didn't notice
AKSHAY35490
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Yeah thats why i regrets of mine choice
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Bro mseries are for better value for money device according to samsung

So it lacks many software features
And the price would be lesser than aseries phones

Look at m42 by giving samsung pay and CA that mad the display 720p
which made that phone quite bad ..
0 Likes
AKSHAY35490
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
#SoundAssistantForMseries
- #Samsung Pass ForMseries
- #SamsungPayForMseries
- #ClipboardForMseries
- Can't see all Notification in #NotificationhistoryForMseries only 10 Notification.
- Heating issue while Charging
- App crashed

#NoPartialityForA&Mseries
0 Likes
Rupesh77
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Well all things u r saying are right but u should have done some research while purchasing smartphone specially on the things u have most priority..many of above features are exclusive to A series..u should have gone with F62 or A52 as f 62 has full one ui which supports most of above features with same price as m51
Adityasunda
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Well all things u r saying are right but how one should know that 2 months after buying m51 samsung will launch f62 with all features of m51 and full oneui core and will make you feel that the brand u trusted most have cheated u... and don't care a bit about customers. So a kind request,plz don't make someone feel miserable just bcoz u are on the better side...
Rupesh77
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Well I am not making anyone feel miserable or something I was just suggesting him that he should have done more research as we all buy one phn and use it for like 3 years so one should choose carefully..and for u I don't know why u replied on my comment as we both are taking about different things
AKSHAY35490
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Don't fight we are only comparing features so who read these comments in feature sholud not done these mistakes in feature😌
Adityasunda
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Yeah I totally agree with your point dear🙂and your are absolutely correct...
I was just saying that samsung is discriminating between its consumers who are paying almost the same price...😊
Like m42 has full oneui support but lacks AOD and m51 has AOD but lacks full ui support and almost nearly same priced mobile f62 has both the features...
The only difference between these devices is launch date and samsung's mood😁