Original topic:

Coming back to Samsung, what did I miss?

(Topic created on: 01-06-2024 08:17 PM)
Aniwara
Active Level 6
Options
Tech Talk
I had a lot of Samsung devices in the past, but I switched to iPhone because Samsung was simply not worth the price they were asking, considering I'm in Europe. They had only 2 years of OS updates, edge screen which I hate, bad camera support in apps, **bleep** Exynos chips, bad battery life, bad resell value, and a couple of other things.

They fixed almost everything that I hated so I'm really considering the S24u if it has no edge screen and no Exynos. The leaks are looking promising so let's see. The last Samsung I had was the S10+ and it had bad battery life and lagged a lot so I sold it after 2 months and bought iPhone.

Essentially I was looking for a Tab S9 Ultra but there are no deals right now which I find strange since they almost always have some kind of promotion. Now not even trade-in. I contacted them and they said there will be big sales when the S24 releases so I'm gonna wait for that. Samsung has also deals where if you buy a Tab S and S phone you get crazy discounts.

But now, how is Samsung these days? It's pretty much the only Android flagship phone standing, considering Oneplus is really going down in quality and software and Pixel has midrange specs and still a lot of bugs. Do Samsungs still lagg? And how is the battery? I'm targeting the people who have the S23u, since the S24u is gonna be pretty much the same but little bit better.
5 Comments
Tech Talk
You missed samsung smarttag 2 contest.. few days earlier you could won Already...
cs_member8
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. We have noted down the feedback. We are continuously working to make our products better and more efficient.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
sharmaaa
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
You can get sweet deals on the devices if you consider using the student store. My A53 and Tab S9 are running OneUI 6 and I'm really enjoying the connectivity and the seamlessness. Although the devices are giving more than satisfactory battery backup and enough SOT, I'm waiting for S24, and hopefully the upgrade will be worth it. Praying, Exynos has optimized the hardware integration and have taken advantage of new transistor fabrication techniques.

Also I'm pretty sure this personal opinion can be a hot take, but Samsung over Apple anytime. It's not even close.
RRR77
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
Apple offering cream biscuits at the price of gold with decade old designs from decades with numbered processor 😝

That capsule design of front camera is still nightmare

while samsung had underdisplay technology in hand 🍻 [I used all foldable phones of samsung]

Samsung is sky and apple is earth

Apple can't catch sky 😕
0 Likes
RRR77
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
Iphone xs max(black) = gifted to one of my gf

Iphone 11 pro max (gold) = given to one of my gf

Iphone 12 pro max = gifted to one of my gf

Iphone 13 pro max(green) = given to one of my gf

Iphone 14 pro max = given to one of my gf

Iphone 15 pro max = given to one of my gf

Iphones have worst battery but you are saying samsung had bad battery = very funny 😝

Because I hated iphones since they are offering cream biscuits at the price of gold 😝

Same Iphone with same design with numbered processor = rubbish 😡

That capsule design of front camera is still nightmare

while samsung had underdisplay technology in hand 🍻 [I used all foldable phones of samsung]

Samsung is sky and apple is earth

Apple can't catch sky 😕
0 Likes