Original topic:

Can we all just ignore BA members?

(Topic created on: 09-19-2022 04:59 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tech Talk
Can we all just ignore the BA members and their useless (promotional) posts? All they and Samsung want is attention and we should stop giving them especially after what had happened in the recent times. And for those who are complaining that BA memebers don't reply to users issues, bro it requires tech knowledge to give resolution and this is not a sarcasm but a fact that they have almost 0 tech knowledge, and it's not their mistake. Samsung didn't hire them to give resolution, but to do blind promotion. Aside from the useful posts of some BA members (like Yash Agarwal), we should really stop seeing their promotional posts and stop giving attention.

NB: I am not against any BA members nor I disrespect them in any way. I am against the concept of 'BAs' of Samsung, that there is no one to reply user's query but 100s of people to do blind promotion.
20 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Absolutely right 👍. They are here for just spamming the community during events and to show off the freebies they got.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Lmao they even make a post just to flex their so-called 'special invite' from Samsung 😂 😂 😂 😂.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Haha yes bro...
Tech Talk
🔥🔥
Tech Talk
🤣🔥
0 Likes
_Sayujya_
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk