Original topic:

Bugs in m53 after one ui 5.0 update

(Topic created on: 12-28-2022 07:16 PM)
roland18
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Hi all.,Last month i have updated my M53 to one UI 5.0., after this update few desogn changes which is impressive.
But few bugs are irritating to everyday use.

* glitches while using youtube ,stutter in audio while playing videos

* One major annoying feature, "Media Output" auto transferred from bluetooth earbuds to phone speaker, on switching youtube/spotify/instagram/whatsapp audio... 

* contact name freezes in dialer recent logs and it stays in the middle of the screen when scrolling.

* in settings>software information>android version (13) when tapping multiple times gives me a screen with a clock pattern,making it in 12:00 makes no difference (ideally an animation appears) .

@samsungteam @samsung
Guys if anyone facing this glitches/bugs help me out..
4 Comments
Naveenkrv
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Post update I am facing similar issues, in addition to this my fingerprint sensor is not working and heating like heater. Any solution please let me know
roland18
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Yeah sometimes, when phone kept idle for sometime finger print not working need to restart or unlock with pin or passcode.
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services. 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

cs-member11
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services. 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support