Original topic:

Android10 Update_A50

(Topic created on: 03-19-2020 01:03 PM)
pAvInAsH
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
#Admin

As there was an official software update of Android 9 to Android 10 on the official Samsung website on dt.16.03.2020 for my A50 mobile, I was supposed  to download  the  software  of 1784MB and after successful downloading, I was going for install it, but my A50 mobile gets hanged. On dt. 17.03.2020, I straightaway go to Samsung service center for fixing the issue, when I visited the service center i came to know that about 90% of the customers  reached there with the same issue with A series mobiles. After fixing the issue I came to know that Samsung removed the Android 10 update from its official website.
I hereby shared my personal experience with you, please be careful before updating the software.  
0 Likes
7 Comments
eswerprabhu
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
yes bro after updating
phone app is buggy and unresponsive
play store is also buggy some time I cannot install app through it
data connectivity and battery drain issue
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
samsung released beta official update to check whether it is bug free or not. they are going to release official android 10 update with march security patch.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings From Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that android 10 update for your device Galaxy A50 is coming in the month of April 2020. You can check update in the Samsung Members app under the notice section. kindly keep your applications and software updated to the latest version.

Update device software (If available):- Tap on Settings>Software update>Download and install>Checking for software update>Software update available>Download>updates >Downloading updates>Install now
Note: Your phone will restart after the update is installed.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

pAvInAsH
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
how can I believe that April update will not hanged my mobile again? how can I check that the update is bug free?
0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
it should be bug free. if it came with bugs we cant do anything.
0 Likes
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Be assure below given steps will resolve the issue which you are facing:-

1. Check space availability:,Path: Settings > Device Care >Storage,
2. Check app cache,Settings >>Device care>>Storage>>,CLEAN NOW.
3. Close background apps.
4. Remove third party apps: settings >> Apps >> Uninstall.

If issue still persist please do send the log file via, Samsung member > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports > Select Symptom category. So that we can provide you the better assistance.(Note:-You are requested to send it within 15 minutes of problem occur).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
pAvInAsH
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Recently released Android 10 update is now working smoothly on my Galaxy A50 mobile, thanks to Samsung Team
0 Likes