Original topic:

Add back old feature to Secure folder.

(Topic created on: 01-22-2021 11:23 AM)
oblivion12x
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Below is  exact of  email  I wrote to Samsung.  
Hi team ,
i have a question regarding " show content " option under " Notifications and data " in secure folder settings page. 
Behaviour of this feature is changed after android 11 update. Previously in android 10 , if I turn off this " show content " option , then content of notification was hidden only outside of secure folder and I can easily go to secure folder and check the notification content and decide whether I have to open the notification or not. 

But now with android 11 , If I turn off "show content " option , notification content is always hidden , no matter if I unlock secure folder. This way I'm forced to open the notification to see the content.

One more problem with the new behaviour is , there are few apps which have persistent notification and we can not clear them by simply swiping , because there are having a close button in the notification itself. So with this new behaviour of show content option , if I turn off "show content " option , I can't clear notifications of some apps. 

I don't want to turn on the " show content " option as it will make secure folder of no use and I want it to behave like it used to do before android 11 update. 
So my question can I see it behaving like it used to do before , in coming updates ? If no , I will try to downgrade to android 10. 

Please consider Below 2 screenshot to understand what I'm trying to say, as you can see the description of " show content " button is changed and I want it to behave like it used to do before. 
Screen shot with arrow is with android 11 and other one is from android 10. As you can see in android 10 one , there is a clause in the end of description of " show content " button that is " when secure folder is locked " I want this clause back in android 11.

If you have read all this please like and comment this post so that it can come to highlight 

0 Likes
4 Comments
oblivion12x
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
screenshot

Screenshot_20210111-113230_Secure Folder_3681.jpg

Screenshot_20210111-113211_Chrome_3680.jpg

0 Likes
anupkrish
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk

Me too .. need the old feature of secure folder back.. 

0 Likes
oblivion12x
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
I downgraded to android 10.
0 Likes
Abbas72
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Does downgrading ur phone solved the prblm..?

0 Likes