Original topic:

AP BAND

(Topic created on: 07-25-2020 11:57 AM)
Nephilim
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
I am using galaxy a50 and after oneui 2.0 update ( I am not done the roll backed buggy update.. I am done the 2nd stable update) I can't switch wifi AP Band.. my pc wifi is 2.4 ghz supported not 5.0 . Somehow the update fix my mobile hotspot to 5.0ghz band that I think.. I can't connect my pc with hotspot right now.. I tested my phone hotspot to a laptop wifi which supports 5.0 detect hotspot and also connected.. 
doea Samsung fix the hotspot to 5.0ghz? or its a software bug? if none of these so is there any option to change AP band on galaxy a50 or a50 doesn't support the function.. help me
13 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
first tell how you updated your last software? it's because simply update through mobile data or wifi creates issues....use smart switch or odin flash if possible
0 Likes
Nephilim
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
via broadband wifi
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
use smart switch
0 Likes
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
0 Likes
Nephilim
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
not working for me bro
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve this issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, we request you to kindly visit the service center for the physical inspection of your device. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung. 

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Anonymuos
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
It isn't about AP band I think.
0 Likes
Nephilim
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
so why this problem happens? can you help me please!!!!
0 Likes
Anonymuos
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
bug it seems.
0 Likes