Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A50 November Update

(Topic created on: 11-11-2019 05:22 PM)
Akhilesh1Singh
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
After updating my A50 to November security patch.. I'm facing an issue while registering fingerprint 

7 Comments
brijesh1406
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
same issue. its shows make sure ur finger cover entire sensor.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I didn't get that issue
0 Likes
Tech Talk
it is faster...I have registered all my 3 fingerprints just I have deleted older fingerprints before the update
0 Likes
Tech Talk
after a long hour finally it registered my fingerprint
0 Likes
Hemal5672001
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
same here
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Support3
Options
Tech Talk

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps:
> If any screen guard/tampered glass/protection film is available then first disable the fingerprint settings and then remove the screen guard.
> Once screen guard is removed now register the fingerprint again and check the issue.
> If the problem does not get resolved, run the device in Safe mode and reconfigure the fingerprint.
> If the issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.
> Make sure to use the central fingerprint parts evenly when you register or scan the fingerprint, so that all portions of fingerprint, including the center and corners have been fully scanned.
>Check for the latest device O/S (Scroll down Notification panel >Settings >Software Update >Download updates manually).
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members application (Open Samsung members app >> click on “+“icon > send feedback >> error report / ask question).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes