Original topic:

A50/50s Display issue

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 08:36 PM)
Vishal2222
Beginner Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Has some one face the issue of display going blank and dead automatically? I have to recently replaced it from service center and even motherboard . And 2 days back my another A50s got the same issue . Suddenly it's started loosing color and went blank. It was not fallen or damaged or not having single scratch 

Please report the issue if you have faced same .  
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
it's not device issue ...it's issues with software...most of all series of devices got colour banding issues more or less after security patch or software update..Samsung has to fix those
Vishal2222
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
if it so then why they are asking me 5000 to replace the display ...
0 Likes
Tech Talk
most of service center people always try to loot the costumers
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve display issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
2) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Shaibuu
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
same issue i have facing in phone and now Samsung care is saying need to replace MBD and cost was around 8500 of a50

i said i will buy another one bad experience with this product just after warranty in next week the phone was dead n stuck at Samsung logo
0 Likes