Original topic:

screen recording option

(Topic created on: 10-19-2019 11:10 AM)
manoj9303
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
It will be a lot helpful for me if Samsung provide screen recording option in my tab s5e. 
0 Likes
5 Comments
DrTech
Active Level 6
Tablets
have u tried the good lock app by Samsung... it has an extension in screen shot to record ur screen too
Tablets
Bro..check few settings..whether smart capture is available in your device or not..For this: go to advanced features and check if smart capture option is available then enable it..

Now, when you take a screenshot you will find a video icon, tap on it and start recording..

or
Search GoodLock app in the galaxy store
If your device supports it, then download it..now click on nice shot and select add shortcuts..it will create screen recorder icon on your home screen.

NOTE: THE ABOVE STEPS ARE ONLY APPLICABLE, IF YOUR DEVICE SUPPORTS SMART CAPTURE AND GOODLOCK APP..
Tablets
Bro I hope with the OneUI 2.0 update u get it, its inbuilt in the system.
manoj9303
Active Level 1
Tablets
yes
0 Likes
manoj9303
Active Level 1
Tablets
yeah, in note 10 plus, Samsung provided a dedicated screen recorder feature. the thing with dedicated feature is, we can get different options in the screen recorder settings page, like bit rate, resolution etc. the problem is, Samsung is not that good with software updates in case of smartphones which means they can be too late in case of tablets.
0 Likes