Original topic:

please provide DEX feature to Tab S3 users also.

(Topic created on: 05-02-2019 09:09 AM)
Chinababus
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
Dear Samsung, I have been a Samsung user from many years and apart from my mobile phone Note 9, I recently bought a Samsung Tab S3 which is overall good but I still feel the original essence of Tablet is missing because of the replica of functionalities which can be seen in mobile also, I request Samsung to not neglect the users of tablets also the updates are not so frequent as compared to my note 9.
One bug which I have seen in my Tab S3 is the videos are not utilized the complete screen ratio as most of the screen say almost 40% is unused leaving empty space at the top and the bottom of the video, checked in youtube, Amazon prime also Netflix, this is been already corrected in samsung mobile phones including my note 9 which is present before. Why don't Samsung provide the same SW fix for at least premium users of Tablets ??
Also the next update for Tab S3 is in August 2019, why so late for Tab S3 users at least they fall under premium Tab users, henceforth please have a look into all the above mentioned concerns which I Ctually feel vital to your tablet market.

Regards,
Samsung fan boy.

0 Likes
2 Comments
harshgupta1
Active Level 6
Tablets

nice info

0 Likes
Chinababus
Beginner Level 2
Tablets