Original topic:

lag and stutter after software update

(Topic created on: 09-11-2020 09:30 PM)
GAMEOBLITZ
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
Mostly after a software update your device gets better and optimized 
But the recent software update ruined my device and its gaming experience this update came on 8th sept and ruined my Samsung Galaxy Tab a 2017 . I experience framedrops so often and lag while lite gaming
0 Likes
3 Comments
Tablets
Pathetic updates from retarded developers.
Samsung India is becoming next useless company.
AshwinV
Active Level 4
Tablets
Its called Planned obsolescence wherein the company decided to slow down the device so that user would opt for their new device.

Now you can still use the device smoothly if you follow some steps like disabling unwanted system apps, replacing heavy apps with lite apps (Like YouTube with Youtube go), resetting the device, removing any antivirus or other optimizing apps, rooting the device to remove system apps which cannot be disabled, flashing new firmware (closer to stock with no bloatwares).
Samsung_Support3
Options
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes