Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Wifi issue on my TAB A7(Wifi only) .

(Topic created on: 10-22-2021 10:44 AM)
Aryanpro03
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
I bought my Tab last month . I use my tab by connecting it to my phone's Hotspot (Realme 7) .  But the connection is never stable , It disconnects randomly and when I try to reconnect , it says "Authentication error  occurred" , even when the password is same . I went to service center yesterday , they reloaded the software  , the problem is still there , But this time wifi doesn't disconnect , instead it says "connected without internet" after random time . Didn't expect this from Samsung . 

Here are some settings which I have already tried , but toNO SUCCESS .

1) Automatic Date and time is on already . (As mentioned in some YouTube channels) .
2) I have tried resetting network settings . Even factory reset didn't help .
3) I have tried changing randomized MAC Address to Tablet MAC .
4) I have cleared cache partition , performed soft reset and forced reboot .
5) I have entered into Safe mode too , still same problem .
6) I have tried turning off "Google location accuracy" , as mentioned on some sites .
7) I have turned off "Put unused apps to sleep" , still no help .
8} I have already sent log files twice . So DEAR ADMINS , PLS DON'T TELL ME TO SEND IT AGAIN.
9) Smart Tutor technicians just cleared the data of wifi and hotspot app and told there's nothing wrong with the settings .

All the steps above fix the issue for a day or two , but thePROBLEM COMES BACK AND IS STILL HERE . There's no issue with my phone (Realme 7) , which gives Hotspot , as other devices in my home work fine with it .
I strongly feel it has something to do with the software . Please give me a fix or release a software update fixing it , as it hurts to see your new Tablet which has only wifi for internet connection in this condition . 

Date :- 22/10/21 PROBLEM STILL HERE .
0 Likes

6 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tablets
Okay try resetting the network settings once and try using a wifi connection not mobile Hotspot
It should work
Sometimes I also have this issue with mobile Hotspot
It happens sometimes
Try with a wifi connection not mobile Hotspot

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Tablets
Yes, it is
Try with a wifi though.
If it works fine then no problem it problem persists
Will Guide you

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Tablets
Try these steps-
1) Clear the network settings (settings< general management< reset< reset network settings)
2) Then connect to a stable wifi connection not mobile data.
It will help you try because I have also faced this issue that you faced sometimes and this helped me. Try this

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Tablets
See bro try with a wifi like you can go to a neighbour's house and try for the wifi or your relatives house
Do with the wifi
If it works then we will find a way to fix that mobile Hotspot issue.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Tablets
Which plan is it airtel or just?
Because Jio has much much much better speeds and I usually have this issue with my mother's phone that has airtel and later she switched to Jio and then the problem stopped occurring

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Tablets
But still
To have a confirmation
Try with another device like a Samsung mobile and sharing mobile Hotspot and then using that with your tab.

View solution in context

0 Likes
69 Comments
Tablets
I have the tab tab A7 wifi model like you. I never faced any such issues.
0 Likes
Tablets
From when did this start happening?
Aryanpro03
Active Level 1
Tablets
Since the day , I bought it
0 Likes
Tablets
0 Likes
Tablets
There is some defect with your product because I have purchased my tab last year October ending. I never faced such kinds of issues.
0 Likes
Tablets
Which Android OS is it running?
0 Likes
Tablets
When did you last update the tab?
0 Likes
Tablets
Check for latest software updates
If there update it
0 Likes
Aryanpro03