Original topic:

secure folder problem

(Topic created on: 02-18-2021 05:03 PM)
kiranrock
Active Level 4
Options
Secure Folder
Samsung secure folder offers the option to unlock it with dedicated fingerprint but the problem is i use that fingerprint to unlock my phone as well so when ever I try to unlock my phone with that fingerprint from lock screen it automatically opens secure folder and that annoys me there should be an option to disable auto opening of secure folder fix it samsung.
12 Comments
Shyl1
Active Level 6
Secure Folder
kindly checke it in secure folder lock option as can disable it.
0 Likes
kiranrock
Active Level 4
Secure Folder
no bro I checked it check it your self once
0 Likes
Shyl1
Active Level 6
Secure Folder
Try this option.

Screenshot_20210218-161645_Secure Folder.jpg

0 Likes
kiranrock
Active Level 4
Secure Folder
that has nothing to do with my problem
0 Likes
Secure Folder
Bro, option is available..open secure folder>then click 3 dots at top right side>select settings>select lock type>disable fingerprint lock or enable dedicated fingerprint unlock
0 Likes
kiranrock
Active Level 4
Secure Folder
bro I have dedicated fingerprint enabled I don't think you understand if you unlock your phone with that dedicated fingerprint it will automatically open secure folder that's my problem don't tell me to use different fingerprint. I have all the other fingerprint of my family.
0 Likes
Secure Folder
Then you have to use other mode to open secure folder..as I am using pin type
0 Likes
kiranrock
Active Level 4
Secure Folder
your right even I am using pattern lock but we are not paying so much money buying 80k phone to use pin or pattern right they should provide us with proper options
0 Likes
Secure Folder
See, proper option me ab kya aayega, either more fingerprint options to save like 6-7 or 2/3 dedicated fingerprints option..
0 Likes