Original topic:

#InnovationLab

(Topic created on: 04-13-2021 09:56 PM)
SaMbIt015
Active Level 5
Options
Secure Folder
We need an AppLock for all the apps from Samsung itself because as per my experience of using Secure Folder , your privacy isn't safe and also the security is very weak anyone can access it if they get a glance of the password.

We must be provided with the feature of adding guests who can access the device but nothing would be shown as entering guest mode . Just a click of fingerprint set by the administrator which can access the administrator or the fingerprint which will directly be transferred to the guest mode by just turning screen off for 10 secs and no way someone could find they are sent to the guest mode. 

Adding more secure options like face recognition to the app lock or setting a particular fingerprint getting access to the app . 

Direct access to reset Samsung Account password option after multiple wrong attempts should be given more security because if someone denies giving fingerprint and clicks reset SAMSUNG PASSWORD , then everything is gone just some taps after. 

This is the alarming situation and you mustn't neglect it because in sake of popularity you can't compromise security and privacy of the user

11 Comments
saink
Active Level 8
Secure Folder
True👍
saink
Active Level 8
Secure Folder
Samsung should awake 😡
eqnx
Active Level 3
Secure Folder
Theres no app lock in the device which reminds me of lumia 530 ie a windows phone
SaMbIt015
Active Level 5
Secure Folder
Yes bro 😂 you're **bleep** true 💯 here .
eqnx
Active Level 3
Secure Folder
I feel im lured to buy this phone.so many paid youtubers out there do not add this point that u cannot lock ur apps in these silly phones
SaMbIt015
Active Level 5
Secure Folder
Yes dude , and the app provided by Samsung isn't safe itself 😂 . You can't hide it's notifications and any settings , you'll be getting notifications which can directly take you up to Secure Folder and after giving fingerprint. Congrats you got the access 🥳.
0 Likes
eqnx
Active Level 3
Secure Folder
Im not sure u dont know how to switch off the notification.and for that u need to go to settings nothing to do with s secure app
0 Likes
SaMbIt015
Active Level 5
Secure Folder
Naah! Bro . You misunderstood what I said . 😷

Screenshot_20210413-215538_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
eqnx
Active Level 3
Secure Folder
Ahhh may be it has changed but ,i was using it in j7 prime.koi nahi bhai.tera ghum mera ghum ek jaisa sanam
0 Likes