Original topic:

I lost this secure Folder automatically from my phone

(Topic created on: 09-09-2020 11:05 PM)
danjuplepcha
Active Level 8
Options
Secure Folder
Hello everyone 
Good evening I lost my #secure Folder from my phone so how do I get it back. I tried many ways to recover but can't I did back up go to the Biometric security system can't see #secure Folder I lost my files photos all. 

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Secure Folder
So, you bought your device using Samsung Finance+, if so, then you have to wait till emi gets completed(one of the clause of sf+)..and once it is done, it will automatically get enabled..

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
if you purchased your device from Samsung finance then this is the procedure only for sf+ security ...after completing all emi payments it will be unlocked 🔓otherwise not

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
sir if you think we helped you then please accept our comments as solution by clicking 3 dots on our comments 👍🙂

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
Sir.. It is definitely because of finance you lost secure folder. How did you contacted customer service? In WhatsApp or call? Next time do mention this that you took mobile from finance.. They will say the same.

View solution in context

9 Comments
Solution
Secure Folder
So, you bought your device using Samsung Finance+, if so, then you have to wait till emi gets completed(one of the clause of sf+)..and once it is done, it will automatically get enabled..
danjuplepcha
Active Level 8
Secure Folder
yes right but I asked the customer service they told me maybe software problems so visit to service center. anyway thanks for your advice and comments.👌👍
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
if you purchased your device from Samsung finance then this is the procedure only for sf+ security ...after completing all emi payments it will be unlocked 🔓otherwise not
danjuplepcha
Active Level 8
Secure Folder
thank you
0 Likes
danjuplepcha
Active Level 8
Secure Folder
Ok thank you for your comment n support. let me ask again the customer service.
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
sir if you think we helped you then please accept our comments as solution by clicking 3 dots on our comments 👍🙂
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
Sir.. It is definitely because of finance you lost secure folder. How did you contacted customer service? In WhatsApp or call? Next time do mention this that you took mobile from finance.. They will say the same.
danjuplepcha
Active Level 8
Secure Folder
Ok thank you. I will ask to shop dealer about this matter.
danjuplepcha
Active Level 8
Secure Folder
I contacted with my customers service they told to go service center
0 Likes