Original topic:

Horrible service with Samsung Digital Lock

(Topic created on: 08-14-2019 05:17 PM)
SiddarthGoenka
Beginner Level 2
Options
Secure Folder

I had purcahsed a digital door lock, model no. SHS-P718. I purchased this from your authorised agent "Magnum Telesystem Pvt Ltd". It was an authorised installation by the personnel of Magnum company. Shortly after the installation there was a fire in the lock. In spite of constant calls, Magnum refused to help us and kept making excuses to avoid providing any sort of support or service. In such a situation the loack should be replaced. But the dealer was extremely rude and was unwilling to help us in any way.

0 Likes
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
put sellers information in consumer forum
0 Likes
AasthaDada
Active Level 2
Secure Folder

File a complaint against him 

0 Likes
RamMatthai
Active Level 1
Secure Folder

thanks for sharing

0 Likes
AasthaDada
Active Level 2
Secure Folder

thanks for sharing this

0 Likes
jay18285
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder
I shifted to a newly constructed flat at Ahmedabad (GUJARAT).
The builder bought SAMSUNG DIGITAL DOOR LOCK (SHS-P718) from JAL ELECTRICAL. The lock was installed on 6/4/2021. We called the representative for a demo from the JAL Electricals.  On 30/4/2021 the person from Jal Electricals visited our place but while giving the demo he said that there is some problem & issue in the lock and so they have to send the lock for replacement. So we gave all the required documents.
Now after 4-5 days when we asked about the status of replacements, the dealer told them that they will not give back the Lock as they have got some issue with the builder. Now the builder has handed over the flat to us and now no more liabilities to builder for my flat. I tried to convince the dealer that I am your customer for the product not builder but they are not ready to return the lock.
JAL ELE. is a cheater org. Especially representative MS khushboo is so rude, liar... i don't have words about her. Never never never trust the organization. BEWARE OF JAL ELECTRICAL
0 Likes