Original topic:

Didn't knew Knox is more of a standard and not just a feature 😲😲

(Topic created on: 03-29-2019 10:03 AM)
harshilpugalia
Active Level 10
Options
Secure Folder
Hey peeps,
My recent visit to world's two large consulting firms (I cannot disclose the names) made me realise that Knox is just not a feature but also a standard among the corporates when it comes to security.

When I spoke to my friends working there, they told me that not only the company(s) insist on using Apple & Samsung Knox enabled devices as well as the smartphones the company provides have choices limited over the above two (iOS & Knox).

Moreover, the people from IT department of both companies said that allow installation of company's own but private mail clients only on Apple and Samsung's Knox enabled devices as these were the only ones that met the required level of security. 

And then I realised that knix is just not a feature but a standard across the global corporate houses.

One of my friend who just started as intern in one of the those company, said that he had to explicitly buy a cheaper J7 Prime to be able access mails and other private applications that belonged to the company as he could not afford thise expensively secured Apple iPhones.

Just another reason to buy a Samsung, and in this case I can conclude you might have to buy a Samsung even if you don't want to😝😝!!

6 Comments
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Secure Folder
absolutely true.. great article.
0 Likes
AkashKanodia
Active Level 8
Secure Folder
great!!
0 Likes
AkashKanodia