Original topic:

Win Galaxy S24 and Galaxy A55

(Topic created on: 04-22-2024 09:00 PM)
ADSoomeet
Active Level 8
Options
Samsung Pay
Samsung has launched a new promotion on Samsung Wallet. You can win a Galaxy S24 and a Galaxy A55 by making transactions via the app.

STwenty3Ultra
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Agree, same question I have. Is this any UPI transaction or only scan and pay for this contest?
0 Likes
Sekebaro
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Pay
Hey 👋 ADSoomeet, I have some questions can u pls answer them.

1. I have made more than 3 transactions on the Win a Galaxy A55 contest but it still shows the ' Transact now ' option , so does that mean I have completed the task of 3 upi transactions or not ?

2. Does the transactions need to be made to a big shopkeeper only ? Or it's ok even if I do 3 upi transactions to my friend with a value of let's say ₹1 ?

3. If I win 🏆 I get the phone for completely free. Am I right ?

4. Will I get a confirmation on Samsung Pay app or through an official email 📧 ?
0 Likes
ADSoomeet
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
1. Yes, you have completed the transactions. The "Transact now" button won't go away no matter how many transactions you complete.

2. No, any UPI transaction will do. There is no limit, so a 1 rupee transaction counts too.

3. Yes, 5 winners randomly selected from all eligible entrants. You may have to pay some tax amount, though I'm not sure.

Good luck.
Sekebaro
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Pay
Thanks 😊 🫂 bro
manraaj
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Approximately how much tax?
0 Likes
ADSoomeet
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
Some Samsung giveaways require you to pay 30% tax on the giveaway value.
0 Likes
Abhijitheren
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
When can we know the results for a55?
Do they publish a list of thw winners?
manraaj
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
All my family photos and videos from 2014 to 2023 I have clicked from Samsung mobile. I am a big fan of Samsung mobiles.
reuben_ig
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay

I'm using the QR code scanner instead coz otherwise its asking for upi id through contacts when clicked on the promotion. I entered tho. I hope its considered.

0 Likes
gautam7890
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Pay
I want to win samsung phone