Original topic:

S23 ultra delayed delivery

(Topic created on: 02-09-2023 10:27 AM)
krishstar
Active Level 6
Options
Samsung Online Store
S23 ultra delivery delayed where it was booked on 3 feb and delivery says 3rd march 
18 Comments
rohans69
Active Level 8
Samsung Online Store
Great things take time....
0 Likes
chinmayprabhu
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Online Store
Its not great if you are destroying trust of your loyal users
0 Likes
Kyl13p4ndor4
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Online Store

I think they don't care about that. I ordered mine on 1st feb and it wrote it will be delivered on 10 feb. Then suddenly change to 3rd March. 

0 Likes
Trevor21
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

I hope you received your unit this time already

0 Likes
T99NCA
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

i ordered mine 15minutes into the event, I was meant to receive my today but they pushed it back to the 28th of February, which i think its ridiculous, as people taking days off work and paying extra for the time slots.

Infact they dont advertise "if you buy a case with your phone and get up to %10 additional off your phone" i paid £1306 when i could of paid £1151, do they see me moaning.

I rang customer services up, i gave them 2 options either to collect from a local store today or ill be cancelling it & going back to iPhone or ordering it from curry's to receive it tomorrow.

its not accpetable!!!!

Dodge_lionheart
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

Did you hear back from this? Exact same thing happened to me and I took the day off and even messaged the day before as it hadnt yet gone into order processing. The advisor assured me it would definitely come yesterday then woke up to an email delaying till 27th loads of other people I know ordered after me and theirs have arrived. The customer service hasn't helped at all. I've raised a complaint wanting compensation and they said a supervisor will email me today or tomorrow. I won't hold my breath they reply.

Kyl13p4ndor4
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Online Store

They only apologized and gave 5% disc for next purchase.

0 Likes
T99NCA
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

I emailed their UK president for Samsung, waiting for reply and on the phone to them again now!!

0 Likes
SiddAnand
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Same thing happening to Pre Orders in India as well. Mine got delayed as well to 4-Mar due to some "operational issues".