Original topic:

India Refund issue

(Topic created on: 03-19-2023 09:59 AM)
mrkicknsnare
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Online Store
I had an horrible experience, 

I am writing to bring to your attention the issue I have been facing with my recent purchase of the Samsung S23 Ultra. I placed my order on February 1st, however, I faced a delayed delivery of the product. After waiting for a considerable amount of time, I decided to cancel the order and requested a refund on March 1st.

Although I was informed that the refund was processed, I have yet to receive the money in my account. It has now been more than 2 weeks since the refund was processed, and I am yet to see the funds deposited into my account.

I have send multiple emails to them and no replies, they stolen my money, if its in other countries, they would have handled it very well

0 Likes
9 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
This is an issue with Samsung India. Many have reported a waiting time of about a month for a refund.
0 Likes
SKV-F235G
Expert Level 2
Samsung Online Store
file a consumer complaint you will get your money
0 Likes
Jay_zx
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Any update?
0 Likes
mrkicknsnare
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Nothing yet, they promised a call back but nothing happened
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application>Support>Ask a question/Tap an error report>Type your query>Send)

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
mrkicknsnare
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Already done , but your team is not convinced even though I have send out bank payment slips
0 Likes
Rajesh1972
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
For a refund,what error file you expect?? Give back the money...that's it
0 Likes
anirudh11
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Any update?
0 Likes
mrkicknsnare