Original topic:

Frozen screen and automatic restart

(Topic created on: 02-15-2022 11:31 PM)
Sitendra
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
Hello I am facing automatic restart problem. I have reset all the setting and done factory reset but restart problem is continued. Kindly support my device is restarting automatically in every 5 to 10 min. I have contacted with service center team they are also saying that this problem is with every m31s series and asking more than half of the new set of m31s price to replace the motherboard. Kindly resolve the issue. The device is only one year old. I am very disappointed with Samsung service. I will not prefer and recommend Samsung device to any one in future.
9 Comments
saikodali
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
It's a software issue, did this start happening since last update?
Sitendra
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
No it is happening since two days.
0 Likes
JithinAjith
Expert Level 1
Samsung Health
Update all apps
0 Likes
Dheeraj_123
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Mail Samsung ceo tell problem
0 Likes
Dheeraj_123
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Same problem my m31s mail ceo India replacement motherboard free
0 Likes
Lion07
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Switch to power saving mode make cpu usage 70% selected
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Samsung Health

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Boubzi
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

The problem could be faulty apps, screen issues, or memory is insufficient. you can fix it by rebooting your phone and updating your phone and apps

0 Likes