Samsung's One UI 3.0 and android 11....

(Topic created on: 05-07-2020 09:00 PM)
Ařpît
Expert Level 2
Options
Promotions
Samsung Devices Eligible For ONE UI 3.0 based on ANDROID 11 Update:

ANDROID 11

Google has already released the developer preview of Android 11. So we decided to keep a track of the One UI 3.0. Here I will put all the information related to the One UI 3.0 that you need to know about and will give you the fastest insights of the One UI 3.0 eligible devices, release date, and latest news.

Creation of list!! How??👇

I have created this list on the basis that Samsung gives to major updates to most of its device i.e..O.S Updates. I have listed all the devices running on ONE UI 2.0 OR 2.1 Based on Android 10. If you have Galaxy device with one ui 1.0 based on Android 9 out of the box then your device will be eligible for next two major updates. In this case  your device is in line to get ONE UI 3.0 based on Android 11.
In other and clear words, if your device has already get two major OS updates, then your device probably won't get the third major update. eg.. Galaxy S9 series and Note 9 series has already get two major OS updates i.e.. android 9 and 10 update, So they are not in the list. The same happens to the Galaxy S8 and Note 8 series last year.

Samsung's devices Eligible for ONE UI 3.0 along with Android 11..

ONE UI 3.0
S20 SERIES
》GALAXY Z FLIP
》GALAXY FOLD 1
》GALAXY NOTE 10 SERIES
》GALAXY NOTE 10 LITE
》GALAXY S10 SERIES
》GALAXY S10 LITE
》GALAXY A51 
》GALAXY A71
》GALAXY M31
》GALAXY M21

Note: This list is created on my own imagination. There is no official news about the devices listed above👆. The official list created by Samsung can turn out to be different.

Samsung's devices that should be upgraded to ONE UI 3.0 along with Android 11..

》GALAXY A10 AND A10S
》GALAXY A20 AND A20S
》GALAXY A30 AND A30S
》GALAXY A50 AND A50S
》GALAXY A70 AND A70S
》GALAXY A80
》GALAXY M10 AND M10S
》GALAXY M20 AND M20S
》GALAXY M30 AND M30S
》GALAXY M40

Note: The list mentioned above 👆 is for the devices currently available only in India🇮🇳. This may be vary in other Countries..
The latest devices released by Samsung India in  Upcoming months with ONE UI 2.0 OR 2.1 based on Android 10 most probably get the latest OS Update also..

ONE UI 3.0 Release Date..

Samsung India has released the ONE UI 2.0 beta program in October 2019, and start providing stable rollout in November 2019. Google has released Android 11 program sooner than expected, So ONE UI 3.0 could be rolled out early.
        We can see the ONE UI 3.0 beta in September 2020, and stable rollout could come in October 2020.
4 Comments
vinarm_kalakar
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
brother did you know that can i get beta version in my samsung a70
Ařpît
Expert Level 2
Promotions
To participate, please download the Samsung Members app from Galaxy Apps or Play Store.

After installation, launch Samsung Members, click the notice, and then tap Registration of One UI Beta Program to submit the application form. 

If you have a Samsung Account and meet all the participation criteria, the entire registration process will be completed. If you do not have a Samsung account, you will need to create one in order to participate.

The software is not the official version and unexpected data loss may occur in certain situations. We strongly recommend users back up their data using Smart Switch before installing Beta software. We also recommend you update all apps to their latest version as errors and malfunctions may occur in the event of compatibility issues.

Once the registration process is completed, you will be able to install the software. You can do this through the settings menu: Settings > Software update > Download updates manually.

Please note that the software update may not be available immediately after registration.

Maninder2
Active Level 10
Promotions
September me bhi Beta one ui 3.0 nhi Aaya or October me bhi nhi Kab Aaaye ga
0 Likes
praki1978
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
when it s new updates M30s Samsung one UI 3.0 android 11
0 Likes