Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Rewards

(Topic created on: 02-27-2024 12:14 PM)
DumisaniM
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
Has anyone ever won anything from the Samsung Promotional competitions? Been participating since ever I had a phone with Samsung Wallet which I use frequently but no win or anything.

And who are the winners vele? 
5 Comments
khaay
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Me too I try entering the competition bt I see no results
Mrsandman
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Nope
SiyaZwa92
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Lol... I thought I was the ONLY one who was just incredibly unlucky, especially considering the fact that I've been using a Samsung Galaxy S series model and Rewards Member for over a decade now but have never won nor received anything for my loyalty ever since.

I think the only real way to win with Samsung is to first purchase a Samsung product for R30k+ in order to receive a R1000-R2000 voucher that can only ever be used at Samsung retail outlets.

Perhaps they reward customers for spending their money at Samsung not necessarily for longstanding loyalty and commitment to Samsung as a brand.

But who knows 

0 Likes
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Promotions
I'm with you guys. I have been on samsung for over a decade, but nothing. All these emotions are valid.
0 Likes
Yusuf8103
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I would also love to know who the winners are as I have been entering all these promos and no announcements once they end.
So @Samsung please advise?
0 Likes