Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Free Buds Promotion

(Topic created on: 04-04-2020 06:42 PM)
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
After purchasing the Samsung S20 Ultra we loghed onto the Samsung members app to take advantage of the free buds promotion. We followed the instructions to click on the banner that is supposed to display on the Samsung Members App, I found no such banner and am unable to claim my free Samsung buds.  Can someone assist me. Tx

26 Comments
AliciaK
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hi there, I posted the Exact same issue and the banner disappeared once I registered my phone. I have had absolutely no reply. And the offer closes Monday. I am not impressed.
0 Likes
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Promotions
Is there no where else we can lodge this complaint. Then we can show we logged our claim before the promotion closed.
0 Likes
Graham12345
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Struggling with the exact same issue here
0 Likes
Graham12345
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
just called Samsung and they informer me that this was false advertising by Mtn and that this promotion ended on the 12th of March already
0 Likes
zizozi
Active Level 2
Promotions
I bought my S20+ on the 19th of March but I was able to register. even got an sms this morning
0 Likes
zizozi
Active Level 2
Promotions
I registered on the 23rd
0 Likes
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi guys, spoke with a very friendly lady at Samsung. She gave me the below instructions. If you bought your device before the promotion expire date you can still claim.

As per telephone conversation you have done all the trouble shooting for the application, please send the following details to verify@samsung.com

Proof of purchase
IMEI number
Address
Full name
Contact details
0 Likes
itsmeagain
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hi There,
same issue here no promo for me to retrieve the buds ?
what's going on?
0 Likes
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi Meagain,

Try the above. I have sent the email but still have not received any feedback. If no feedback by tomorrow I will contact that lady from Samsung again.
0 Likes