Did you mean: 

Original topic:

R1000 Voucher Process?

(Topic created on: 02-16-2021 03:50 PM)
PeterPrinsloo
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions

What is the process with the R1000 pre-order voucher? My claim for the Buds has been accepted and waiting for the courier to contact me, but I have not received anything regarding the R1000 store voucher (I did pre-order with the same email and cell). 

10 Comments
Devashen
Active Level 5
Promotions
You would've had to register your interest in the device between 5th and 25th January. These were the T&C's I received :

1 . Register for Unpacked (as per target audience details)
2. Purchase a S21 series device (Any retailer nationwide)
3. After purchase, login to Samsung Members App from S21 device
4. Click on the S21 benefit banner to claim the S21 offer. (This banner is visible on S21 's only).
5. Complete the redemption form with delivery details and upload proof of purchase
6. The claim is then validated by call centre team
7. CRM will issue the R1000 vouchers via email directly to the customer based on legitimate, verified claims and email address linked to registration from Unpacked.
8. National offer (Buds and Tag) will be couriered to these customers.

I received my voucher via email and SMS 5 days after submitting my buds claim.
PeterPrinsloo
Active Level 1
Promotions

Well the chat support was useless... they just ended the session with now explanation.

AzraRajah
Active Level 3
Promotions
sitting in the same situation. I upgraded my contract on vodacom in the given period. I did the buds claim and they emailed to confirm. That was 4 Feb 2021 when I received my phone. Didn't receive anything re the R1000.00 voucher and when I phone they tell me to email zaestores@samsung.co.za which rejected all 4 emails. It doesn't even send to the email adress.
0 Likes
jimsta
Active Level 1
Promotions
voucher ended on 3 February at midnight.
0 Likes
AzraRajah
Active Level 3
Promotions
I phoned them cause I received my device only on 3 Feb and I had been contacting since 3 Feb 2021. they said only selected customers got it and that it was a competition type of thing, not guaranteed all who registered would get the R1000.00 voucher.

I phoned several times before someone told me this.
0 Likes
PeterPrinsloo
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thanks, I did all of that. have recieved the reference and on chat support now but apparently they cannot find my claim with the provided reference. will update once I have more info from support.
0 Likes
Devashen
Active Level 5
Promotions
The voucher claim doesn't come with reference. Only the buds claim has a reference.
PeterPrinsloo
Active Level 1
Promotions

Thanks, it has only been three days since the buds ref came through - so maybe I should give it another couple of days for the voucher SMS / Email to come through. 

0 Likes
Devashen
Active Level 5
Promotions
Yeah give it about a week.