Original topic:

Galaxy ear bud plus

(Topic created on: 03-07-2020 03:19 AM)
amith111
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
How to redeem galaxy ear bud plus after getting s20 plus?
9 Comments
Alphadog
Active Level 1
Promotions
Yes please same question
0 Likes
Balu332
Active Level 5
Promotions
Hi bro do u have the coupon code? If you had go to the Samsung shop and add buds to your cart and at the bottom you will find have a promo code select it and enter the code than the discount will be applied and you will need to pay only the remaining amount.
Alphadog
Active Level 1
Promotions
No I don't have a code. Besides you get the buds plus for only 2k if you purchase the s20 series. I got the 20+ was told need to wait for 3 days and the phone will have a notification to order the buds +
Alphadog
Active Level 1
Promotions
The insurance can get got from my galaxy app and the buds+ has to be purchase from Samsung store app (can be found on google play market) after 72 hours of using the registered sim while placing the order in sim 1
0 Likes
NoFace
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
bro when I booking i gave my friend mobile number but I'm using now my number so I will get this buds+ offer
0 Likes
amith111
Active Level 4
Promotions
thanks everyone ...just redeemed ear bud plus from Samsung shop...😍
0 Likes
NoFace
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
when i pre order s20 i gave my friend mobile number. now I am using my number in mobile so please tell I'm eligible for that offer
0 Likes
Alphadog
Active Level 1
Promotions
Nope.. You won't get.. Need to use the number you ordered in sim 1 for 72 hours. I just ordered mine.
0 Likes
amith111
Active Level 4
Promotions
I think u have to use registered mobile number for 72 hours then only this offer will be active
0 Likes