Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A31 Buds+

(Topic created on: 09-02-2020 02:07 AM)
StarSign7
Beginner Level 4
Options
Promotions
I bought my Galaxy A31 in August and according to the deal it comes with Buds+ which are supposed to be redeemed in the Samsung Members app with a proof of purchase. Well I had the phone delivered via courier today 01/09/2020. When I get to this Samsung members there is no such banner. How do I then get the buds? So that if I'm not getting them I return the Samsung phone immediately using my 7 day cool-off period!!!

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AJSax
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I had the same thing. apparently they reached 4000 so no more available.

View solution in context

Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  StarSign7 

The buds offer was available till the 31st August 2020, the buds promotion was applicable to the first 4000 customers that claimed, the limit has been reached, so the promotion is no longer available, it has expired. 

https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/galaxy-a31-buds-promo/

View solution in context

15 Comments
additional
Active Level 1
Promotions
so sumsung don't want to give us our buds?
Solution
AJSax
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I had the same thing. apparently they reached 4000 so no more available.
maryke
Active Level 4
Promotions
also didn't receive a R4000 voucher preorder and everything. may be i must also return phone
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  StarSign7 

The buds offer was available till the 31st August 2020, the buds promotion was applicable to the first 4000 customers that claimed, the limit has been reached, so the promotion is no longer available, it has expired. 

https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/galaxy-a31-buds-promo/

lieslCoetzer
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I bought the phone as I was told I would receive a free pair of galaxy buds and was not informed about it only being valid for the first 4000 customers. This is not right towards me and would like the matter to be addressed. Thank you
wiara
Active Level 1
Promotions
my claim was put in in march i got my email saying received i got an sms on 6 april saying due to lockdown deliveries wont take place now samsung are saying its expired its unfair
Msizie
Active Level 1
Promotions
yes it no longer but what about me iclaimed long time ago but I receive only the claim number not the buds why
0 Likes
mel08
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
also claimed on the 22 august did not recieved anything. this is verry upsetting .
maryke
Active Level 4
Promotions
also very disappointed think we must all return our phones false advertising and also misleading as i pre-ordered and did everything