Original topic:

watch #MembersLive

(Topic created on: 05-13-2020 07:27 PM)
dj9494
★★
Options
Others

Hello Members! 

I’m Darshan Jaiswal, a Samsung Members Brand Ambassador. 

I’m here to share something super exciting with all of you! 

We will be hosting virtual workshops called #MembersLive on Samsung Members community where Brand Ambassadors and experts will share interesting tips, hacks and tricks around various topics. 
From mobile phone photography to technology, the sessions will be informative and fun. Exciting, right? 

Being a professional photographer, I’ll be talking about lighting for indoor mobile photography in the upcoming session. 

You’ll find it simple yet fun to do using everyday objects that you can find at home! 
Meet me live on Samsung Members on 15th May, at 5pm. 

live session will start at 5pm today.

see you soon

248 Comments
Others
you can also get great shots in auto mode too, for that i would suggest you to use tele lens of your mobile
Others
Thank you bro.. will try it.
0 Likes
holipurawala
Beginner Level 2
Others
3rd class battery backup don't purchase Samsung phone maine s10 + s10 + note seris dono liye hai February 2020 main bakwas phone 7983344829
0 Likes
Others
I am really sorry guys!!! due to some technical issues some of us were not able to hear me. sincere apologies 🙏🙏. I restarted my session and you can replay it. if any of you have any queries kindly let me know. I would be delighted to help you
0 Likes
Rajivtiwari
Active Level 1
Others
now I'm lost. how to find my earlier comments 😂 sorry I'm new
0 Likes
Others
dont worry i will find it and get back to you
0 Likes
blanc
Active Level 5
Others
please hold a special session for m series of samsung because it is very different from the rest of the samsung devices
Maddy04
Beginner Level 2
Others
good
purvip
Options
Others
it was a great session Darshan..
sabirkhan0786
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi