Original topic:

watch #MembersLive

(Topic created on: 05-13-2020 07:27 PM)
dj9494
★★
Options
Others

Hello Members! 

I’m Darshan Jaiswal, a Samsung Members Brand Ambassador. 

I’m here to share something super exciting with all of you! 

We will be hosting virtual workshops called #MembersLive on Samsung Members community where Brand Ambassadors and experts will share interesting tips, hacks and tricks around various topics. 
From mobile phone photography to technology, the sessions will be informative and fun. Exciting, right? 

Being a professional photographer, I’ll be talking about lighting for indoor mobile photography in the upcoming session. 

You’ll find it simple yet fun to do using everyday objects that you can find at home! 
Meet me live on Samsung Members on 15th May, at 5pm. 

live session will start at 5pm today.

see you soon

248 Comments
Others
no audio dude,
0 Likes
Others
I am really sorry guys!!! due to some technical issues some of us were not able to hear me. sincere apologies 🙏🙏. I restarted my session and you can replay it.
0 Likes
SurinderK
Active Level 3
Others
How can I capture best image of food in low light ?
0 Likes
Others
you can use night mode on your device or if you have tripod shoot in pro mode using slow shutter speed
Sanjay4c
Beginner Level 2
Others
cool
0 Likes
luvbhatia
Active Level 1
Others
All ideas seem quite interesting 👍
Can you suggest how to use a torch light for a cool portrait shot?
Others
sure, as you saw in my session I clicked two images using a torch only.
0 Likes
Others
depending on the facial structure or your liking, place the torch on the left or right or any position. make sure to place the light in such a manner that majority of the subject has less shadows.
Others
Which mode do you suggest to click good potraits? Should we use auto or Potrait mode?
0 Likes
Others
in my opinion I would go for pro mode and shoot it while having my mobile in portrait position