Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

warranty information

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 12:04 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Others
So recently I saw a M30s user asking about how to purchase original adapter and cable. I saw an expert and a user commenting the links from amazon, flipkart etc instead of asking warranty information. Yes, accessories too have warranty.

At that time I don't know exact details so I waited to contact Samsung for this and got this details.

1. Inbox accessories : battery has 12 months warranty

2. Other accessories : charger, handsfree, data cable etc has 6 months.

3. If you purchased Samsung care+ then device ofcourse 1yr manufacture warranty + 1yr ( plan dependable) care+ warranty.
Accessories 6months manufacturer warranty + 6 months care+ warranty.

Information link :

My experience :

Last month my brothers S10 8months old got problem with adapter. He went to service centre but ofcourse they asked invoice + idcard. Device was purchased on my name so they asked my idcard photo too.. As I was nearby immediately went to service shown my idcard. They scanned those and gave new adapter + cable free of cost. Because of huge rush we didn't got time to talk to person there. So, I thought accessories has 8 months. But it has only 6months but in my case it was extended because of complete lockdown in march and April. I guess they extended for all devices purchased in last year. 🤔🤔

6 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Others
That is good information

View solution in context

Solution
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Others
you can buy LCARE 3 USB Charger with Type C cable which provide 18watt fast charging ...and cable Quality is awesome....

and made in indian brand with 2 year replacement guarantee....

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
yes .....charger ,data cable etc has 6 month warranty....device + battery 12 months....same from when I started to use galaxy devices long before......now please give link of that expert ...gali dene ko hain usko 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
please accept my solution if my comment is helpful🤗

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
onld note 3 have same 6 months

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Others
They should extended warranty for purchases made in 2019

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Comments
Solution
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Others
That is good information
Solution
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Others
you can buy LCARE 3 USB Charger with Type C cable which provide 18watt fast charging ...and cable Quality is awesome....

and made in indian brand with 2 year replacement guarantee....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Why to go for others if your accessories are under warranty. I'm talking here about warranty. Your comment is helpful if you decide to go for others. Also using 18W doesn't have any impact in all M series except M31s.
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
yes .....charger ,data cable etc has 6 month warranty....device + battery 12 months....same from when I started to use galaxy devices long before......now please give link of that expert ...gali dene ko hain usko 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
please accept my solution if my comment is helpful🤗
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
I think you know who he is🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
I never claimed accessory warranty.. Its 1st time and before that too I guess I saw 8months in my other older devices like J7 prime & before J2 Pro🤔🤔.
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
onld note 3 have same 6 months
0 Likes
Solution
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Others
They should extended warranty for purchases made in 2019