Original topic:

navigation bar

(Topic created on: 09-14-2019 06:36 PM)
sahilsharma30
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I am not able to hide the navigation bar through show and hide apps from navigation settings cz show and hide apps is not available in my note 9 please check to it ans help me out 
6 Comments
Others
Its Only Supported In Some Apps.
0 Likes
Others
Bro, you want to hide navigation bar or you want to hide apps?
First check what themes are you using, default or downloaded one?
change your theme to default one

Now,if you want to hide navigation bar, then change navigation bar setting i. e use full screen gestures in place of navigation buttons, after this you can find option to hide gesture hints and able to use full screen without navigation buttons or navigation gestures

To hide apps, go to settings>select display>now click on home screen>here you will find tab to hide apps>click on hide apps tab(sometimes downloaded themes affect such settings)

NOTE: YOUR QUESTION IS NOT VERY CLEAR, SO I TRIED TO COVER EVERY ASPECTS RELATED TO YOUR POST..IF STILL YOUR QUERY REMAINS UNANSWERED, POST IT AGAIN WITH THE SCREENSHOT..
0 Likes
sahilsharma30
Active Level 3
Others
there is the feature in Samsung phones that hides the navigation bar and if we have to use the navigation bar we just have to swipe up and after swiping up the navigation bar appears
0 Likes
sahilsharma30
Active Level 3
Others
on the bottom of the screen
0 Likes
Others
Bro, I think..now it's not available..you can use gesture navigation(shared above) or in game launcher you can hide your navigation bar or lock it..please correct if I am wrong..because what's available,I already shared the screenshot..
0 Likes
navisingh
Expert Level 1
Others
yes this is complete info
0 Likes