Original topic:

galaxy buds pairing issue

(Topic created on: 09-11-2019 06:38 PM)
TanishM
Active Level 2
Options
Others
Ok so recently i was having a issue with my right galaxy buds so did visit the local service centre for that and got it replaced but the issue comes after this when i went there to  recieve it i got the right earbud btw my whole earbuds box and stuff was taken saying that the whole unit will be replaced and just the right side was ok that was not a issue but when i did recieve the right earbud it was of a different code number yaa it will be but they both will connect i thought but no they didn't then i contacted the guy sitting over there he gave me a number of a official "engineer" saying you can talk to him for this issue and he called him in front of me and his phone was switched off so the service guy said that after an hour or so call him again so i did that again it was off after 2 hours it was off after 5 hours it was off i again visited the service centre with the same issue and now they said sir we don't know anything about this talk to the owner of the service centre as he was on lunch i did wait for 1 or 2 hours and lost my patience and said what is happening so he also changed his tone and said sir we don't know anything you can go now so i went and called the owner as i was having his number so after 2 to 3 calls he picked up and said sir I'll look into it i said sir "aaj ke aaj karado" so he said "sir me kya kar skta hu me bhi try hi kar skta hu mujhe ni pta fir " and yaa in a angry tone and still its the 7 hour i guess and the "engineer"now picksup the call and says sir i don't know anything about this issue wow i mean wow samsung great experience for a apple user where i used to get quick responses 
And ya if anyone has a clue what app were they talking about pls provide me the link cause i don't wanna talk to these guys anymore 
0 Comments