Original topic:

Why I Support Samsung????????

(Topic created on: 02-29-2020 09:23 AM)
Harsh0611
★★
Options
Others

**An Unbiased Review**

Samsung is just a Electronic Brand like other Brands like Xiaomi,Apple, Oneplus and So on. For Samsung Is Very Close Heart❤
The Journey with Samsung began On My 12th Birthday in 2012 when I purchased my first Mobile phone and that was Galaxy Star. That Days Samsung Software was not that great like that is today. But still I used that phone with no issue, later on it hanged alot. After that phone I purchased a Galaxy Core that Device made me In Love with Samsung because it give me the fluid performance. I still have that device. Samsung is always criticized for it's laggy software, but that's not true Samsung always try to provide best Software experience to all like in Flagships to It's devices which earlier created a problem but now with One UI all Samsung devices whether it's a Midrange or a Top End all get almost Same Experience with zero lags. I have used many Samsung smartphones in Which I only faced lags in my first mobile but after that I am amazed and loved lo see that how Samsung has developed their Software Too Much. I can clearly say that Samsung has best Software than other Brands. 

Samsung has never disappointed me with the Quality of their product. Since Day 1 Samsung started It's business they Try to Serve their Customers like their Family. As Family is the one whom we try to give best. In Quality I only Trust Samsung😍❤. 

Always A Display Leader in the Market. Best Display Phones I have ever Used. Samsung has made me a biggest fan of theirs that's why I can't listen Bad about Samsung.  When Note 7 exploded I felt really sad but I knew that Samsung will back with a Bang. I always have Trust In Samsung.

Samsung An Innovative Brand That Can Never Stop to give their best to their Customers. 

And I Also Bet That No One Can Be A Biggest Fan Of Samsung Than Me😍😍

10 Comments
gdinesh154
Active Level 4
Others
super bro
Others
Thanks Bro❤
Others
superb junior 😍😍
Others
Thanks Bro😍