sachin7890
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Macbook just recently got update of macos big sur . Samsung smart switch stopped working on macbook after that because smart switch is not updated for this big sur . it's been 1 month since big sur software released but still Samsung didn't update the smart switch to work on macos big sur . please Samsung fix this asap . 

0 Likes
Comment
6 Comments
aarib
Active Level 9
Options
Others
ur photo is soo blurry.. cant understand anythng.
sachin7890
Active Level 4
Options
Others
look at this..

20201204_143548_132244.jpg

pilla250
Active Level 3
Options
Others
ya bro i am facing problem from so many day
cs-member13
Active Level 10
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

sachin7890
Active Level 4
Options
Others
i already given you a screenshot...check the first image ...
the problem is occurring in macbook so what's the point if i even send report...because as soon as i connect data cable this problem occures...and you can check yourself smart switch is not working on any mac after latest update
Samsung_udwnOti
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others

I also facing same issue recently got message from smartswitch when i opened app they are waiting for approval for bigsur due to covid-19 it got delayed

0 Likes