Original topic:

Samsung's One UI 2.1 Keyboard

(Topic created on: 04-14-2020 02:09 PM)
Foxhound
★★
Options
Others
So gys in this post I'll explain you about Samsung OneUi 2.1 keyboard.

The Interface 

So we have a typical standard layout for a mobile keyboard. The Qwerty buttons, Caps Button, A backspace and an Enter button. 
The buttons at the top are interesting and i would explain each one of them.
So starting with.

1. The Emoji option

This option lets you select from a wide range of emoji. You can insert them in a google search or while drafting an E-Mail lr while a Whatsapp conversation.

2. The BitEmoji and Gifs

The secons and rhe third option is the BitEmoji Sticker option or the Gifs. You can insert them on supported Instant messaging apps like Whatsapp, Twitter or Facebook. You can also create your custom sticker using Samsung's BitEmoji and use it in you conversation.

3. The Text to speech

The third optipn is the text to speech in which you can avoid the hassle of typing and instead use sppech for typing.

4. Translate

This one is a very interesting feature wherein you can live translate. It currently supports over 100+ languages and have supported of many indian languages like हिंदी, मराठी, বাংলা, தமிழ் etc.!! Ps. Typed using the translator. Also you can use it as a reverse search option

5. Search

Using this function you can do a general search which includes Emoji, BitEmoji, Gallery, Contacts or Samsung Pass.

6. Other key features

The other Key Features in chronological order includes
A. Clipboard 
This feature stores all your copied text or websites. It can remember a max of 15 xopied items or text. You could paste it later.
B. Keyboard Size
Using this feature you can adjuat the keyboard size according to your typing convenience.
C. Text Editor
You can use this as a cursor to navigate between the words. Ps: It can also be done by long pressing the spacebar button.
D. Modes
It mainly includes 3 modes ie. Standard Keyboard, One-Handed Keyboard and Floating Keyboard.

7. Settings

The last main option is the settings wherein you have quite a few options like
1. Selecting language 
2. Smart typing feature like prediction type, auto replace, auto capitalize, Text shortcut, option to turn on to suggest sticker or emoji while typing
3. Keyboard styles like selecting the colour, themes or the custom symbols.
4.Swipe touch and feedback like option yo turn on swipe keyboard, touch and hold delay for special characters, touch feedbacks.

14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others

sahi hai kash mere ko bhi one ui 2.1 milta toh experiencing mien maza ata  

Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Buy realme x50 pro 5g,you will also get 5g.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
5g ? I dont wish for 5g yet
Others
5G would be available for India in Late 2022
Others
Samsung keyboard ka update aiga.. tab mil sakta h.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others

5g would be a gimmick for me for two reason

1 does not care about the 3g/4g/5g/etc 

2 only wifi user for so much longer time

3 but no least the break of signal whenever there is a thick wall or any object in front of me 

rest 5g isn't worth for me, 

as of now, I use eco system only based on wifi only 

as mobile date takes lot of power draw than a wifi because wifi is stable but mobile data isn't 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
dekhte hain waise chance toh kam hi lag raha hai
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Bro all are not wifi users,living a entire day with 1.5 gb data with 60 kbps speed because of 4g is a nightmare,I believe 5g only has the ability to remove this 4g nightmare.That is why 5g is needed.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others

bhai  did I mentioned for another user on my comment answer is no i am only wifi depend i hardly get used to mobile data because of draw power more and instability i dint mentioned about other users at all 

0 Likes