Original topic:

Samsung galaxy S10 battery management.

(Topic created on: 10-13-2020 08:20 PM)
Rupesh5040
Active Level 2
Options
Others
After using Samsung galaxy S10 for almost 2 years, I really feel that the battery management in the phone is not at all upto the mark. I have seen premium phones like one plus and apple far ahead of Samsung in this department. Its high time that Samsung should take this aspect into serious consideration.i request Samsung team to look into this.

8 Comments
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Others
There r several tweaks and settings u can do to make ur battery last.. Several videos on it on YouTube for u to learn from.. My 3.5 years old s9+ still gives me one full day out of a charge, never let it go below 20 percent and never charge above 80 percent and c wonders
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others

best option debloat the apps 

0 Likes
Rupesh5040
Active Level 2
Others
whats this 80, 20 pattern exactly does?. and whats the maximum screen on time you are able to achieve??
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Others
0 Likes
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Others
What do mean by debloat them
0 Likes
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Others
So basically don't let it drop more Than 30 percent cause the stress on the battery to charge from a Very low level is too much load on your battery and topping it up to 100 percent everutime makes it drain faster, always notice 100 to 95 will drain very quickly even if ur phone is brand new or even a month old.. That's wat it means my boy!!!
0 Likes
Rupesh5040
Active Level 2
Others
This is interesting. will try this and see if it works. Thanks by the way
AGP25
Active Level 7
Others
let me tell you..a battery has to stress points one at 0% and other at 100%..don't keep the mobile charged or discharged completely..so its better to keep the phone in between 20% and 80% .
one more thing, after 300-400 charge cycles, a charge cycle means filling up the battery from 0-100%..so after this much cycles your battery capacity drops to 20% less than what it actually was when it was brand new...keep in mind heat is the worst enemy of a battery so don't even try superfast charging like 60+w ..use the charger Samsung gave you..that's the best..
0 Likes