(Topic created on: 12-22-2019 06:12 PM)
Adimane
★★
Options
Others
Hey members from Samsung phones.

My name is Aditya Mane. I'm from Sangli,
Maharashtra.
Currently pursuing by bachelors degree in architecture as well as a part time paid photographer.
I'm a tech enthusiast. You can ask me anything about photography for instance ( cameras techniques etc.) Or even any phone related queries. I will be more than happy to solve it

Here are some of my clicks shot on Galaxy Note8
(P.s Some pictures are clicked with Apexel 10x macro lens attached and are edited in Adobe Lightroom Mobile)

And u can see more by visiting me on

P.s (Most of the pictures on my Instagram are either Shot on Nikon D5300 or Galaxy Note8 and accordingly I mention it in the caption. Recently Upgraded to Sony A7RIV. So hey u can hit me up for shoots)

My first phone was a Nokia E71 then to Oneplus One and finally settled into Samsung camp with J7 Pro as an intermediate phone until Note8 launch and after that never felt like upgrading to any other phone due to incremental camera upgrades.
But hey looking forward to Galaxy S11😍 now due to it's rumoured huge camera upgrades.

Regarding the Samsung members community been a part of it since Feb 2019. And luckily, once the notification popped up regarding Brand Ambassadors Programme in October and I filled it without any hope for becoming one.
After then I got shortlisted, never thought that moderators would even shortlist someone from small town. And on 4th of December saw my name in list of BA ... a Dream come true 😍🙌 

My contribution to community will be mostly related to Galaxy Gallery as well some tech stuffs here and there and helping fellow community members.

Cheers🙌
33 Comments
Nil555
Active Level 8
Others
nice photography 👌👌 well knowen person about tech ..
Others
thank you so much 😍🙌
0 Likes
Ram1kumr
Beginner Level 2
Others
S
0 Likes
Parm0708
Active Level 7
Others
pics are amazing