Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung 2 year updates

(Topic created on: 05-29-2020 09:11 AM)
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Options
Others
Why can't Samsung not give 4 years updates like ios,the phones are in the same price range on the flagship devices, this can really give samsung the edge. Samsung really should look into this. I have the S10,and will probably be stuck on android 11 as from next year,I want to upgrade February and this s10 will be passed on to my daughter and she will not recieve any updates, but only security patches.This should be addressed my son has a 3 year old iphone SE and still receive the latest updates ,thats why a second hand or older samsumg is almost worthless. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Others

Hi Pierre

Samsung appreciates your input and our team of experts will look into the possibilities of improving the product functionality.

View solution in context

4 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Others

Hi Pierre

Samsung appreciates your input and our team of experts will look into the possibilities of improving the product functionality.

Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Others
Thanks,Looking forward on having this added value ,because samsung has amazing products and it will be a pity if other products gets preference just because of this minor technicality
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Others
lip service... nothing more!
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Others
wonder if this is an automated service...