Original topic:

SAMSUNG MEMBERS BRAND AMBASSADOR : MY INTRODUCTION

(Topic created on: 01-03-2020 08:15 PM)
AyushRajput
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
Hi everyone, this is Ayush Rajput, newly selected Samsung Brand Ambassador of the community.

I am from New Delhi and I am Pharmacist.

My experience with Samsung devices is amazing🤩 and my love❤ for Samsung and i love to attend Samsung's events and Members Meetup, and has attended quite a few events in past such as Delhi NCR Meetup , Photowalk,Galaxy M series launch and A80 Preview.

My hobbies Travelling,  Photography, gymnastics.

I am using Samsung for many years now, and i saw Samsung Smartphones growing, leading the industry and setting the new benchmark.

My first Galaxy device was Samsung Galaxy Metro and then i purchase my first galaxy device Samsung Galaxy Grand From there i never looked back and have used Samsung Galaxy Note 2 > Galaxy S5 > Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge > Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus.

I got to know about the community first, when i got a call for Delhi NCR Meetup Soon i got the second chance to attend Galaxy Photowalk and my Journey started with the Samsung and Members community from then and thereafter attended many amazing events and made quite a few good friend in community through those events and this app.

I was also participated CAP program
And finally i am now selected as Brand Ambassador of Samsung Members Community, it was a Dream come true. Have waited for this opportunity for a long time and finally here i am.

I would like thank the Samsung Team who gave me this opportunity and I will do my best to keep Community clean and full of positivity💫 and will try to help the  members with whatever knowledge i have and let them showcase their talent like photography and technical skills etc as well as connect with othed fellow members from around the country.

I will try my best to justify my selection and to make this community reach more and more people and keep this platform stronger than any, and positive as well and for that me and other fellow BAs need support of you all.

It is my absolute pleasure to be a Brand Ambassador and will do my best to uphold all the responsibilities i have and If you guys feel like sharing something and have any doubts or questions, always feel free to reach out to me will try my best resolve your queries and concerns.

Thank You.
- Ayush Rajput

7 Comments
Others
Congratulations
AyushRajput
Expert Level 1
Others
thank u so much
0 Likes
BADSHAH18
Active Level 9