Original topic:

S9 OR S9+ OR NOTE 9

(Topic created on: 08-12-2018 06:17 PM)
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Options
Others
i am a s7 user...a serious samsung lover....i brought s7 edge before 8 mnth. So what should i buy...s9 or s9+ or note 9..or should i wait for 10th anniversary?
Abhisheek
Active Level 7
Others
Note8
0 Likes
iShivaay
Active Level 6
Others
Wait for S10 because S10 will be the best because of samsung's 10th year anniversary
rajtamil1988
Active Level 7
Others
note 9 go bigger and bigger screen I m having s9plus 6.2 inch screen after putting protective case it is very tight in my pocket..note 9 6.4 inch...note 9 and galaxy s9 plus only difference in spen,note 9 500 Mah battery more because little bigger screen s9 plus looks stylish note 9 rectangular screen don't have curved infinity like s9...Many people's suggests you to wait for s10 don't hear those words,,if you are hungry means you have to eat today...all are tell you that today only chappati is available wait for 7 months for biryani...that depends upon you....I will tell those all the people who waiting for s10 to wait for another 10 years till s20 iwill come with more updates and features...that time they will buy that phone also because that time the phone price will be 3 lakhs
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Others
glad u write this much
0 Likes
Eahsaan
Active Level 7
Others
Don't buy see first review of these devices in YouTube.Wait for some days
Otherwise it will be sorry later.
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Others
ok
0 Likes
drjaypatil
Active Level 1
Others
go for s9 plus
EZEE
Active Level 6
Others
Go for note 9. Its a different technology with the best in class camera and awesome immersive display. Spen is golden with bluetooth connectivity and its drop durability is superb. If you really want to go for a new one, them note 9 will be the perfect choice.
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Others
ok ty
0 Likes
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Others
Wait for more 6 months...... let Samsung launch S10.....
0 Likes