Original topic:

One ui

(Topic created on: 09-24-2021 07:16 PM)
NazrulIslam01
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I don't like one ui the cause is this ui has no default app lock,, And this ui has no speed test meter and this ui also have not hotspot full control like (mi ui,colour os, xos)
12 Comments
MDKaif230
Active Level 6
Others
Then shift to mi, oppo, oneplus
0 Likes
Brisingr
Active Level 2
Others
Good point and it also doesn't have the screen record feature
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Others
Bro oneui has this feature but samsung gives software features according to the price of the device..
Pay more to get more software features ..
Others
This is not fair. Even micromax in 1 (₹10k) have screen recorder, inbuilt applock, carrier aggregation, some ui customization features. But we are not provided in even 19k phones.
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Others
Right bro ..
Samsung thinks that people will buy their phone if they do anything regarding software features and costcutting...
And now samsung is really suffering for there stupid thoughts...
If samsung didn't change then they will be in big trouble...
Samsung has to focus on current users needs otherwise they will loose many current users too..

Micromax is doing very well but they needs to launch more phones like each phone for atleast each price range...

The phones they launched are super in that particular price range even chinese companies can't provide such specs...
Also they need to fasten up their software updates team to rollout updates on time ..
Others
Yes, you're right
Brisingr
Active Level 2
Others
I knowww right you guys are so true like we deserve at least the basic needs of a smartphone like what's the point I'd rather switch to an iPhone am I right? Like it'll give farrrr better features like they could give these features instead of patch updates
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Others
Bro iPhone doesn't have these many software features...
Now only they got proper feature like Google lens we have..

IPhone is great due to their optimisation, updates, privacy &security
0 Likes
Brisingr
Active Level 2
Others
But see bro everyone buys that phone for a reason and I got to know only after buying one like I expected more from Samsung cus I have been using like for 10 years! But I think I'd go back to ios cus the only smartphone I trust in android market is Samsung I know there are many other great ones like one plus or oppo but I had a great experience using Samsung I guess I should stop using android