Original topic:

One UI 6 beta update was very bad.

(Topic created on: 10-07-2023 03:20 AM)
Deeeh
Active Level 4
Options
Others
I installed One UI 6 beta update and used it for few days. Here are my major disappointments:
1. The notifications look complex, amusing and unappealing with the app icon to the front, One UI 5 had it better 
2. Third party apps and some more apps doesn't work properly
3. The default font is changed which is major disappointment. It looks like iPhone font.
4. The control panel looks complicated now. It was better with One UI 5

So One UI 6 actually looks like downgrade from One UI 5. I would prefer One UI 5. I wish Samsung keeps its original rather than copying iPhone. 
5 Comments
sandeep_d
Active Level 5
Others
This type of behavior is anticipated, which is why it falls under the category of "beta." Furthermore, we were offered the option to participate. It's natural that some may find the UI improvements appealing while others may not.
Others
This was expected out of a beta. You have 2 options, report the bugs via proper feedback and not just a rant here and wait for fixes in next beta or de-register and move back to stable.Screenshot_20230921_201309_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
Starbug
Expert Level 2
Others
Beta will always be full of bugs bro 🤷🏻‍♂️
hellogoogleee
Active Level 6
Others
Report karo beta feedbback me
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we want to inform you that the One UI Beta Program is designed to provide a better customer experience through a more reliable operating system (OS). During the One UI Beta Program you will be able to send us your feedback on areas including device performance, stability, and usability.

Kindly share the log file of the issue. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

To attach the log file: Samsung member > Click on beta banner > Switch to beta mode > Beta feedback > Send feedback > Error report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes