Original topic:

Know more about Samsung Reminder Manager!

(Topic created on: 11-18-2022 10:19 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hello, This is the Samsung Reminder manager.

Did you know that Galaxy offers a Reminder feature?

Reminder is an app that makes it easy for you to keep lists of things to do and things to remember.

Reminder provides a smart feature that notifies you in advance of times, places, and situations related to your things to do. Reminders set with alarms can also be checked on the Calendar.

Admin_9-1662624752013.png

We had a look at what kind of feature Reminder is.

Now, let’s see where you can find Reminder.

Search for it by entering “Reminder” in the input window of the Finder that appears when you swipe your screen up.

In the Calendar, you can launch the Reminder app by tapping the bell icon in the left menu.

Admin_10-1662624752029.png

When you want to remember something you wrote in your Notes,

Admin_11-1662624752040.png

When a call is incoming but you can’t pick up,

Admin_12-1662624752049.png

When you want to go back to the website you’re viewing right now later, you can add everything to your Reminders.

Admin_13-1662624752060.png

Now you know how to find Reminder when you want to use it, right?

Actually, there’s a different reason we wanted to talk to you about Reminder today.

For users who are already using Reminder, we wanted to introduce the new features that come with One UI 4.

A category management feature has been added to Reminder with One UI 4 so you can categorize and easily manage the things you need to do or remember by category.

What’s more, it’s also possible to check Reminders on your PC by linking with Microsoft To Do.

Admin_14-1662624752073.png

Have you noticed that Reminder is now much more practical and convenient than the previous version with its new category management feature and with being able to use it on your PC?

Not only that, we’ve also added a faster way to add Reminders and a new Shared Reminders feature that allows you to share to-dos with family and friends.

You can add Reminders by entering their titles in the input window at the bottom of the first screen of the Reminder app.

Admin_15-1662624752081.png

Easy, right?

Had a hard time sharing things to do with your friends and family in your busy daily life?

Have you ever thought it’d be nice to be able to share your to-do lists like your Calendar?

Add members by creating shared categories in Reminder.

Reminders added to shared categories can be shared with these members.

Making shared categories is easy.

From “Manage Categories”, tap “Add Category” and enter a name for the shared category.

Then, select the people you want to share the Reminder with from your Contacts, then invite them to become a member.

Admin_16-1662624752089.png

The shared categories you have added will appear in the categories list. (Example: Family) Simple, right?

By adding a Reminder you want to share with a member in a shared category, members who have accepted your invitation will be able to see the Reminder in the shared category.

*The “Share” feature is available on Galaxy devices (Android 9 or later) logged in with a Samsung account

Admin_17-1662624752099.png

Try out the new and improved Reminder app!

See you next time, thanks for reading!

7 Comments
Others
Ok 👍
rush20
Expert Level 5
Others
Nice 👍
I save birthdays in reminder😅
Active Level 1
Others
Sir please updates my Samsung Galaxy A9pro6 Anorid mobile phone. I have lost my Samsung Aapp
0 Likes
HasnaRaja
Beginner Level 2
Others
I need new information update samsung galaxy s10 5g model number g 977 n
0 Likes
Rajjan5
Active Level 5
Others
Please send me UI5 beta
0 Likes
Kaushals20fe