Original topic:

Intro as a Members BA

(Topic created on: 01-03-2020 05:26 PM)
Ravon
Active Level 4
Options
Others

Hi Everyone this is Revanth, currently i am pursuing my under graduation. I am also a professional licensed drone pilot and have created more than 10 custom made drone for various industrial applications.

I have been loving technology from by childhood, and been very curious in learning about new gadgets in the market. The urge of knowing about new technologies had made me so obsessed that i have been buying many new gadgets.   

The first mobile that i loved so much as a teenager was Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 that had 5.8 inches of screen which was very large screen at that time, i really enjoyed using that mobile it actually looked like Note 2 but had much lesser price point.

After that i have shifted from Samsung to other brands for obvious reasons. But after the Samsung Experience UI and One UI updates Samsung has grabbed me like a magnet and i am loving Samsung like never before for simplicity and feature rich UI.

Hopefully Samsung improves the ONE UI more and make it the best android skin that android has to offer and we as community give our feedback to build the BEST ANDROID SMARTPHONE IN THE WORLD.

4 Comments
Others
Hey Revanth! Welcome. Looking forward to working with you! ✌
0 Likes
Ravon
Active Level 4
Others

Thanks man!

0 Likes
thewal
Active Level 2
Others