Original topic:

How to take Long Exposure Photos or Capture Light Trails using your Galaxy 🌃

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 02:01 PM)
Foxhound
★★
Options
Others
Long Exposure or slow shutter shots involves taking a long duration shutter speed to capture light trails, motion blurs and better low lights. It's best to take Long Exposure shots with a tripod, that way the camera takes smooth and steady shots to create stunning light trails.

The key settings you will be adjusting on your camera are all located within Pro Mode, these pro mode settings include ISO which measures the sensitivity of the image sensor. ISO controls the brightness of your photos, where Aperture allows you to adjust the amount of light that can be captured through the camera lense. The final settings that you should be focusing on is the Shutter Speed which basically allows you to control the duration length of the shot.

Steps

1. Launch the Camera and select Pro Mode

Ensure you have a particular scene to take your shot, as the camera settings may vary depending on the amount of light within the room or environment. Once you have you're preferred scene, either place your Galaxy smartphone on the tripod or find the perfect positions and angles to capture the photo.

2. Tap on the ISO button to adjust the brightness captured within your shot

3. Next step is to adjust the Aperture settings which will control the amount of light captured. Slide the setting all the way to the right for a 10 second shot or adjust accordingly depending on you're own preference.
This may take some practise to get used to, so have some patience.

4. You can also play around with the focus settings, by sliding all the way to the left side you will be able to take close up shots which is great for Macro photography. If you slide the focus settings all the way to the right side, this will help capture long distance shots.

5. Once you're happy with the settings, tap on the Shutter button to capture the shot.

9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others

nice 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Others

one qustion bro what should do to get better night mode in pro mode 

Others
you need to toggle between shutter and iso. keep a watch on Exposure Meter and see that it is on 0.0
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others

ok 

Others
I tried to solve your query there
Ronit2912
Active Level 4
Others
can i do thison my a50 , i dont see any way to change aperture , focus etc.
0 Likes
prabhat1912
Beginner Level 2
Others
Sorry sir
I have s23 ultra But this trick doesn't works when we clicked water or waterfalls photographs to take for long exposure
0 Likes
Santu0099
Beginner Level 2
Others
There is no shutter speed in Samsung M32 4g
0 Likes