Original topic:

Galalxy Bad Experiences & Suggestions For Devolovers

(Topic created on: 11-23-2023 09:34 PM)
manishbiswas
Active Level 4
Options
Others

PROBLEMS WITH LATEST GALAXY PHONES 👇

1) fu*king blootwares use my storage & RAM and make my phone little slower i have 128gb/6gb

2) "Google Play Services" this is very harmful for all smartphones because it use more space very high ram & use high battery then make my phone little slower and lag happens for sometimes

3) uselss system storage usage, i have 128gb system storage use my 22gb space because of fu*king blootwares

4) automatically app size increased after reset,
Like for first time after reset - it's 228mb
And google apps use 5 mb - 20 mb
After some days automatically increase app size to 150 mb without any update, even i don't give internet connection

SUGGESTIONS FOR SAMSUNG DEPOLOVERS👇

5) not optimized ram or running service in depolover system, this causes phone slow and laggy ..
iPhone is perfect in optimization

6) very old system animations, like - not bouncy animations & blur like IOS 

7) bad looks status bar, status bar is not look good because it's too small and uncustomized, i suggest you that add dynamic island and make status bar look more beautiful like iPhone

8)) very bad phone designs, i suggest that phone designs should be more round and compact like iPhone also wide and plain sides, best phone sizes for normal users is 6'1 inches... and for gamers that is 6'7

9) please remove Samsung name from apps in homescreen

10) make own OS not relying on android, belive me android is worst OS now it's time to remove android and make it own... like (SOS or other beautiful name software) think a beautiful OS name like IOS

11) if software is created then redesign apps for Samsung and upload important & only most used apps on Galaxy Store only for own Samsung's OS

12) try to make own music streaming platform if possible !!

13) why you need one drive storage for backup photos?? It would be better when Samsung backup their data to own data server

14) don't relying on Microsoft because it is too annoying for users to backup their data to two different servers and manage different different accounts🙄

● i'm a iPhone user so i can see differences between Samsung and iPhone

IF YOU SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS SO GALAXY PHONES ARE BECOME TOP AND PREMIUM FOR ALL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD🌎 
3 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestions and appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. We are continuously working to make our products better and more efficient. we request you kindly share the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
manishbiswas
Active Level 4
Others
I'm just a Samsung lover,
so i want to see you a super successful smartphone company.

So i shared my ideas & bad experiences for help to fixing issues in future.

Thank you
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Google Play Services is crucial for most third-party apps to run cuz Google has tied itself up with third-party apps to control competition.
0 Likes