Original topic:

[Day 10] #StayHomeChallenge

(Topic created on: 04-09-2020 05:20 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

admin_hero image_1200x700.jpg

Do you have an attitude for gratitude in your life? Let’s be grateful together!

Tell us what is it that you’re the most thankful for in the comments below using the #StayHomeChallenge. One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

240 Comments
RohithkiranS
Expert Level 3
Others
First, I'm thankful to my parents right now at this pandemic situation , I'm staying at my home safely with good health and with having three times food a day ,I'm grateful to my parents for all these ❤

Second, I'm thankful to all the health care workers ,police ,doctors etc ,who are all protecting our country from this virus ,I'm grateful to all these people 💙
#StayHomeChallenge
AlwynHenry
Active Level 5
Others
I am gratitude for the my brother who shown me the real world and how u can survive in it

#StayHomeChallenge
Dilip1703
Active Level 3
Others
I am thankful to the Doctors, Nurses, Police, Indian Army, Government and to everyone who are working hard to make India Corona Free
#StayHomeChallenge
Others
I will thank my mom, dad and my sister for everything I have today. they deserve much more than this but a big thanks to initiate the process.
#StayHomeChallenge
Others
i thankful to Samsung Members User
you all guys doing great thing without expecting anything thing you're all doing helping Someone it's really motivated keep doing
#StayHomeChallenge
Others
I will definitely thank all the forces Army, Navy and Air force to keep us secure and kicking all the time.. big thanks. U deserve much more than this.
#StayHomeChallenge
0 Likes
jaseel
Active Level 6
Others
i thankful to my parents first of all.
they made me what iam.
and teachers well-wishers and my friends, but mostly my haters or the term "enemys" they are the best to creat what iam . they always hate that make me what iam. I actually learn how not to live life like them.
#StayHomeChallenge
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Gratitude towards My Brother and his family and my parents...
#StayHomeChallenge
huzaifmhd
Active Level 7
Others
Thankful to the doctors helping out India.
#StayHomeChallenge
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Others
Right now at this point of time I am most thankful to the people who are striving out there for us to be safe in here.. Thankful to doctors, nurses, hospital staff, policemen, security guard, grocery stores, dairy stores, cleaning and sanitation staff, armed forces, and to all those working at this time when we are chilling at home.. Hope this pandemic ends soon and even after that I will be always thankful to them for serving the nation in the most critical times.. Thank you so much..
#StayHomeChallenge