(Topic created on: 10-30-2020 04:08 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

part-1-Final-admin-food_.jpg

part-2-Final-admin-food_.jpg

part-3-Final-admin-food_.jpg

part-4-Final-admin-food_.jpgpart-5-Final-admin-food_.jpgAdmin Post Part 2.jpgAdmin Post Part 3.jpg

743 Comments
PRIZM
Community Manager
Options
Others
Let the festivities begin
Others
samsung doesn't have the time to announce winners of previous 3 contests but enough to upload a new one every month 🤦🤦🤦🤦

winners announcement would atleast give some motivation to yeah someone is getting something that we are not uploading in vague😒😒

Screenshot_20201029-160052_Samsung Members_5879.jpg
PRIZM
Community Manager
Options
Others
Hello Priyanka, We are glad you are eagerly waiting for the results. We shall announce the winners soon for previous contests. We appreciate your patience and eagerly look forward towards your Community posts. Keep posting
Gaurav_hfn
Active Level 6
Others
hello brother, I posted so many things about my phone Samsung galaxy m51 in Samsung community. They're all genuine issues aur feedback. I give some honest feedback on mobile bugs. but no one is seeing and replying in this community!
can I expect from the admin or community manager, you guys will look into it, and try to give me a resolution.

it will help me a lot and other m51 user's.
🙏
RiteshRudra1435
Beginner Level 4
Others
😂😂😂😂😂
SuBhaM_SaNtRa
Active Level 7
Others

kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback >ask question).so, that samsung can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Nishant0202
Active Level 3
Others
Agreed🥲🥲
Others
After the reply they did announced winners of water theme contest but God Knows where 😅😅
hi420
Active Level 1
Others
hi